Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:53 PM #514,141 A South American. Is like a spice explosion
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:54 PM #514,144 Talkie-Toaster said: Latinas. Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: That is all. Click to expand... Say no more
Talkie-Toaster said: Latinas. Click to expand... Talkie-Toaster said: That is all. Click to expand... Say no more
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:55 PM #514,146 BunnyBeeHope said: Too far... Click to expand... And I say my south American fetish doesn't go far enough
BunnyBeeHope said: Too far... Click to expand... And I say my south American fetish doesn't go far enough
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:55 PM #514,147 Talkie-Toaster said: And I say my south American fetish doesn't go far enough Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:56 PM #514,149 Us Europeans playing hide the sausage, when what I should of been playing is find the taco
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:57 PM #514,152 Although may mean they slap me around in bed.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:58 PM #514,153 Slap me like I owe you the Falklands
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:59 PM #514,154 I like Chile because its long and clings to the side. I can relate to that.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:00 PM #514,156 Then there is another south American country that keeps calling me gay
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:01 PM #514,158 Talkie-Toaster said: Then there is another south American country that keeps calling me gay Click to expand... What.
Talkie-Toaster said: Then there is another south American country that keeps calling me gay Click to expand... What.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:02 PM #514,159 Maddiemoiselle said: What. Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 2:03 PM #514,160 Talkie-Toaster said: Click to expand... Ok. I'm not awake enough. Thank you for explaining