SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:07 PM #515,141 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm his ornithologist Click to expand... That explains the fight or flight
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:07 PM #515,142 Tash26 said: Click to expand... Chirp chirp motherfucker
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:07 PM #515,143 SweetLittleIvy said: That explains the fight or flight Click to expand... No. You're thinking of something else. I only know birds
SweetLittleIvy said: That explains the fight or flight Click to expand... No. You're thinking of something else. I only know birds
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:08 PM #515,145 Stop pulling Ivy's hair on the playground
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:08 PM #515,146 Talkie-Toaster said: I'm nice Click to expand... Too everyone else
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:13 PM #515,149 Anyway,you all enjoy what's left of your day
ericx Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:14 PM #515,150 I guess the atmosphere changed here I did not mean to be rude
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:16 PM #515,151 SweetLittleIvy said: Anyway,you all enjoy what's left of your day Click to expand... No u. I command thee
SweetLittleIvy said: Anyway,you all enjoy what's left of your day Click to expand... No u. I command thee
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:16 PM #515,152 ericx said: I guess the atmosphere changed here I did not mean to be rude Click to expand... You never rude
ericx said: I guess the atmosphere changed here I did not mean to be rude Click to expand... You never rude
ericx Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:19 PM #515,153 Maddiemoiselle said: You never rude Click to expand... Ty
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:31 PM #515,157 ericx said: Cat Click to expand... Cat
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:32 PM #515,158 Maddiemoiselle said: We. Be squoooooooshin Click to expand... Big squooshin
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 10:38 PM #515,160 ericx said: Cat Click to expand... Yes. Sir.