Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:19 PM #516,261 Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck you I snorted at work!!! Click to expand... You need to stop doing cocaine at work
Maddiemoiselle said: Fuck you I snorted at work!!! Click to expand... You need to stop doing cocaine at work
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:19 PM #516,262 BaileyXcX said: Don’t worry. I’ll post it here Click to expand... Hmmmmm. I might actually know him
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:20 PM #516,263 Tash26 said: You need to stop doing cocaine at work Click to expand... Cmon Tash please be realistic here You know that's a huge part of my life
Tash26 said: You need to stop doing cocaine at work Click to expand... Cmon Tash please be realistic here You know that's a huge part of my life
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:21 PM #516,264 Maddiemoiselle said: Cmon Tash please be realistic here You know that's a huge part of my life Click to expand... I know But your children. They are worried about you Chip N Dale, they miss you
Maddiemoiselle said: Cmon Tash please be realistic here You know that's a huge part of my life Click to expand... I know But your children. They are worried about you Chip N Dale, they miss you
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:27 PM #516,265 Tash26 said: I know But your children. They are worried about you Chip N Dale, they miss you Click to expand... Don't make me quote the modern day poets from Buckcherry!!
Tash26 said: I know But your children. They are worried about you Chip N Dale, they miss you Click to expand... Don't make me quote the modern day poets from Buckcherry!!
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:43 PM #516,268 Maddiemoiselle said: Don't make me quote the modern day poets from Buckcherry!! Click to expand... Something about doing a greasy fuck with a prostitute
Maddiemoiselle said: Don't make me quote the modern day poets from Buckcherry!! Click to expand... Something about doing a greasy fuck with a prostitute
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:44 PM #516,269 That's like every buckcherry song I've ever heard
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:46 PM #516,270 I love the cocaine I love the cocaine
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:47 PM #516,273 Theory of a Deadman are pretty awful too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:49 PM #516,275 Talkie-Toaster said: Theory of a Deadman are pretty awful too Click to expand... Yes. They wrote one if the worst songs I've ever heard
Talkie-Toaster said: Theory of a Deadman are pretty awful too Click to expand... Yes. They wrote one if the worst songs I've ever heard
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:49 PM #516,276 Although I do like No Surprise
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:50 PM #516,277 Maddiemoiselle said: Yes. They wrote one if the worst songs I've ever heard Click to expand... What one is that?
Maddiemoiselle said: Yes. They wrote one if the worst songs I've ever heard Click to expand... What one is that?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 8:51 PM #516,278 Talkie-Toaster said: What one is that? Click to expand... Tequila