Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular 53 minutes ago #516,781 I just saw the word Disney land and Liverpool used in the same headline.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 38 minutes ago #516,783 SarcasticSadie said: Had to get my own milk Click to expand... Sup Or something
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular 35 minutes ago #516,784 Talkie-Toaster said: I just saw the word Disney land and Liverpool used in the same headline. Click to expand... I don’t get this
Talkie-Toaster said: I just saw the word Disney land and Liverpool used in the same headline. Click to expand... I don’t get this
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular 35 minutes ago #516,785 Amberrlicious said: Sup Or something Click to expand... Purrr Or something
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular 33 minutes ago #516,787 Amberrlicious said: *anticipates Ciaran’s cat meme” Click to expand... Seems Inappropriate after the purring
Amberrlicious said: *anticipates Ciaran’s cat meme” Click to expand... Seems Inappropriate after the purring
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular 30 minutes ago #516,788 I have an appropriate Cat meme, but an inappropriate location
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 29 minutes ago #516,789 SarcasticSadie said: I have an appropriate Cat meme, but an inappropriate location Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie said: I have an appropriate Cat meme, but an inappropriate location Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 26 minutes ago #516,794 SarcasticSadie said: Talkie-Vaguester Click to expand... It’s the FCN way
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular 14 minutes ago #516,796 SarcasticSadie said: He’s smiling Click to expand... No.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 11 minutes ago #516,797 Talkie-Toaster said: No. Click to expand... He’s smiling inside
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular 10 minutes ago #516,798 Amberrlicious said: He’s smiling inside Click to expand... He's dead on the inside. He's a cat.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular 8 minutes ago #516,799 Talkie-Toaster said: He's dead on the inside. He's a cat. Click to expand... That’s a fair point