youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:18 PM #517,001 Maddiemoiselle said: Hi I'm going to get food now Click to expand... Yay! Buy healthy and tasty things, and also a fun indulgent snack
Maddiemoiselle said: Hi I'm going to get food now Click to expand... Yay! Buy healthy and tasty things, and also a fun indulgent snack
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:18 PM #517,002 I didnt know just what to do So I whispered "I love you" Then she said "I love you too" And then I fingered her Or something.
I didnt know just what to do So I whispered "I love you" Then she said "I love you too" And then I fingered her Or something.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:19 PM #517,004 And also ginger ale Bc you never know
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:19 PM #517,006 Maddiemoiselle said: Hi I'm going to get food now Click to expand... I made enough for about 10 Rather overestimated
Maddiemoiselle said: Hi I'm going to get food now Click to expand... I made enough for about 10 Rather overestimated
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:20 PM #517,007 Talkie-Toaster said: If cardi B wrote it Click to expand... The B stands for Beach Boy
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:20 PM #517,008 Blow me Rhonda Blow, Blow me Rhonda
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:20 PM #517,009 youngbustyredhead said: The B stands for Bitch Boy Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:21 PM #517,011 youngbustyredhead said: I should do some reading Click to expand... That's productive
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:22 PM #517,012 youngbustyredhead said: I should do some reading Click to expand... Whatchya reading , get may not be specific though
youngbustyredhead said: I should do some reading Click to expand... Whatchya reading , get may not be specific though
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:22 PM #517,014 Talkie-Toaster said: I didnt know just what to do So I whispered "I love you" Then she said "I love you too" And then I fingered her Or something. Click to expand... Standard
Talkie-Toaster said: I didnt know just what to do So I whispered "I love you" Then she said "I love you too" And then I fingered her Or something. Click to expand... Standard
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:23 PM #517,015 SarcasticSadie said: Whatchya reading , get may not be specific though Click to expand... This is school stuff, got quite a bit to get through for my Jerusalem class Tuesday
SarcasticSadie said: Whatchya reading , get may not be specific though Click to expand... This is school stuff, got quite a bit to get through for my Jerusalem class Tuesday
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 6:24 PM #517,016 Plus I need to get it in now so I can nap later