Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:11 PM #517,743 Lil_wonders said: Are you starring in it? Click to expand... No, I'm a delight
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:12 PM #517,744 Talkie-Toaster said: No, I'm a delight Click to expand... No but really. You’re not Hahaha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:32 PM #517,745 BunnyBeeHope said: Do you think I'd get fired if I curled up into a ball and cried? Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope said: Do you think I'd get fired if I curled up into a ball and cried? Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:36 PM #517,749 Talkie-Toaster said: Good mooring Red. Click to expand... Good anchornoon Ciaran
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:36 PM #517,750 Lil_wonders said: Good morning Red. Click to expand... Hello Lil
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:41 PM #517,751 A bacon sandwich with smokey bacon crisps might be too bacony
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:41 PM #517,752 The film Uprising looks good, although I feel it's brave releasing it at the moment.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:42 PM #517,755 Lil_wonders said: Way too bacony Click to expand... I'll know for next time at least
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:42 PM #517,756 It's nearly summer for you now Wonders?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #517,757 Talkie-Toaster said: A bacon sandwich with smokey bacon crisps might be too bacony Click to expand... Where is this being offered?
Talkie-Toaster said: A bacon sandwich with smokey bacon crisps might be too bacony Click to expand... Where is this being offered?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #517,758 Talkie-Toaster said: It's nearly summer for you now Wonders? Click to expand... It’s on its way. Having lovely Spring weather now.
Talkie-Toaster said: It's nearly summer for you now Wonders? Click to expand... It’s on its way. Having lovely Spring weather now.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:43 PM #517,759 Talkie-Toaster said: How are you today Red? Click to expand... Barely awake and a bit of tummy trouble but otherwise ok so far
Talkie-Toaster said: How are you today Red? Click to expand... Barely awake and a bit of tummy trouble but otherwise ok so far
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:44 PM #517,760 youngbustyredhead said: Barely awake and a bit of tummy trouble but otherwise ok so far Click to expand... Oh no. Get the ginger ale.
youngbustyredhead said: Barely awake and a bit of tummy trouble but otherwise ok so far Click to expand... Oh no. Get the ginger ale.