youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:48 PM #518,182 After seeing Hope’s sad face, I should elaborate that I’ve never actually had hot milk on cereal (except oatmeal, as Amber said) So maybe I would like it!
After seeing Hope’s sad face, I should elaborate that I’ve never actually had hot milk on cereal (except oatmeal, as Amber said) So maybe I would like it!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:48 PM #518,183 Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:49 PM #518,186 youngbustyredhead said: Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil Click to expand... Wonder if it was the same one I clicked on and almost made comments.
youngbustyredhead said: Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil Click to expand... Wonder if it was the same one I clicked on and almost made comments.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:49 PM #518,187 youngbustyredhead said: Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil Click to expand... Dare I ask
youngbustyredhead said: Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil Click to expand... Dare I ask
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:49 PM #518,188 hmm I guess technically so do I. It just gets warm after being on the oatmeal
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:49 PM #518,189 BunnyBeeHope said: Porridge has been ruined by fcn Click to expand... Hahaha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:50 PM #518,190 youngbustyredhead said: Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil Click to expand... I did that earlier, kinda. More shaking my head in disappointment though rather than anger
youngbustyredhead said: Also I just stupidly clicked on a thread that made my blood boil Click to expand... I did that earlier, kinda. More shaking my head in disappointment though rather than anger
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:50 PM #518,191 Lil_wonders said: Even on porridge I put cold milk. Click to expand... This is psychotic
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:50 PM #518,192 BunnyBeeHope said: Dare I ask Click to expand... Ask
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:50 PM #518,193 Lil_wonders said: Wonder if it was the same one I clicked on and almost made comments. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Dare I ask Click to expand... It’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page
Lil_wonders said: Wonder if it was the same one I clicked on and almost made comments. Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Dare I ask Click to expand... It’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:51 PM #518,194 BunnyBeeHope said: This is psychotic Click to expand... But it’s hot so you add a little cold to cool it down.
BunnyBeeHope said: This is psychotic Click to expand... But it’s hot so you add a little cold to cool it down.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:52 PM #518,195 I can't get on board with this coldness
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:52 PM #518,196 youngbustyredhead said: It’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page Click to expand... I don’t even look in there
youngbustyredhead said: It’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page Click to expand... I don’t even look in there
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:52 PM #518,197 youngbustyredhead said: It’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page Click to expand... Oh I see the total catch of a man insulting a girl
youngbustyredhead said: It’s in ratings and tributes, I only clicked on it bc it was the most recent post in the photo section on the main page Click to expand... Oh I see the total catch of a man insulting a girl
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:53 PM #518,198 I don’t even know what it was I clicked on now.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:53 PM #518,199 Posting other people's pictures should be an immediate ban
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 12:53 PM #518,200 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh I see the total catch of a man insulting a girl Click to expand... Sounds like what I clicked on.
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh I see the total catch of a man insulting a girl Click to expand... Sounds like what I clicked on.