Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:33 PM #518,421 BaileyXcX said: I have But maybe for those who haven’t you could explain a bit Click to expand... So. It's the new mashup with Absolute vodka They made it with batman in mind. So it's full of childhood trauma and bats
BaileyXcX said: I have But maybe for those who haven’t you could explain a bit Click to expand... So. It's the new mashup with Absolute vodka They made it with batman in mind. So it's full of childhood trauma and bats
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:34 PM #518,423 It’s part of their “absolute” reimagining. And it’s Batman but different. And it’s good. I’ve only read the first 6-8 though
It’s part of their “absolute” reimagining. And it’s Batman but different. And it’s good. I’ve only read the first 6-8 though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:39 PM #518,425 I want to read that but comics are too expensive Its been made into a show though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:39 PM #518,426 Tash26 said: So. It's the new mashup with Absolute vodka They made it with batman in mind. So it's full of childhood trauma and bats Click to expand... Sup
Tash26 said: So. It's the new mashup with Absolute vodka They made it with batman in mind. So it's full of childhood trauma and bats Click to expand... Sup
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:40 PM #518,427 BunnyBeeHope said: I want to read that but comics are too expensive Its been made into a show though Click to expand... Did not know this I bought the tpb. Vol 1 and 2 but not read all of 2 yet
BunnyBeeHope said: I want to read that but comics are too expensive Its been made into a show though Click to expand... Did not know this I bought the tpb. Vol 1 and 2 but not read all of 2 yet
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:43 PM #518,428 Amberrlicious said: Did not know this I bought the tpb. Vol 1 and 2 but not read all of 2 yet Click to expand... They announced it a few months ago at one of the comic cons. Though now its all under new ownership as of this week so who knows
Amberrlicious said: Did not know this I bought the tpb. Vol 1 and 2 but not read all of 2 yet Click to expand... They announced it a few months ago at one of the comic cons. Though now its all under new ownership as of this week so who knows
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:45 PM #518,429 Batman might be too woke for the Ellisons, he only fights black people now
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:46 PM #518,430 BunnyBeeHope said: Though now its all under new ownership as of this week so who knows Click to expand... Did not know this either I live under a rock apparently
BunnyBeeHope said: Though now its all under new ownership as of this week so who knows Click to expand... Did not know this either I live under a rock apparently
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:47 PM #518,431 Paramount and Warner bros are now Skydance
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:49 PM #518,432 Wait Didn’t WB buy paramount? What am I missing?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:49 PM #518,433 They didnt immediately fire James Gunn though which is good, honestly thought they would
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:50 PM #518,435 BunnyBeeHope said: They didnt immediately fire James Gunn though which is good, honestly thought they would Click to expand... Have you watched Lanterns ?
BunnyBeeHope said: They didnt immediately fire James Gunn though which is good, honestly thought they would Click to expand... Have you watched Lanterns ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:51 PM #518,436 Skydance bought paramount and then merged with warner
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:52 PM #518,437 Amberrlicious said: Have you watched Lanterns ? Click to expand... Not yet its on my saved list but I promised to watch it with my housemate and time just hasn't lined up
Amberrlicious said: Have you watched Lanterns ? Click to expand... Not yet its on my saved list but I promised to watch it with my housemate and time just hasn't lined up
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:52 PM #518,438 BunnyBeeHope said: Paramount and Warner bros are now Skydance Click to expand... Gay
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 3:53 PM #518,439 BunnyBeeHope said: Not yet its on my saved list but I promised to watch it with my housemate and time just hasn't lined up Click to expand... I’ve really enjoyed it, hope you do too when you watch it
BunnyBeeHope said: Not yet its on my saved list but I promised to watch it with my housemate and time just hasn't lined up Click to expand... I’ve really enjoyed it, hope you do too when you watch it