Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 11:11 PM #518,701 youngbustyredhead said: You still haven't started keeping snacks at work, have you? Click to expand... I do occasionally. I'm not actually hungry. I just want foooooooood
youngbustyredhead said: You still haven't started keeping snacks at work, have you? Click to expand... I do occasionally. I'm not actually hungry. I just want foooooooood
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 11:12 PM #518,702 Time to surreptitiously pull the fire alarm
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 11:19 PM #518,706 Just put a "FOOD" sticker over the fire alarm. Guaranteed believable
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 11:44 PM #518,710 That is unrelated to the food alarm discussion btw
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Wednesday at 11:47 PM #518,712 youngbustyredhead said: Sure. K. Uh-huh. Click to expand... Woah. Backwards.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 11:49 PM #518,713 I didn't want to infringe on your copyright
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Wednesday at 11:54 PM #518,715 Ima do some reading now! Still making mah way through Jerusalem's history