Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:12 PM #518,781 Lil_wonders said: Any time spent at a hospital is draining. Hope all is ok. I’m good thanks. Click to expand... At least tomorrow is friday. Means I can spend the weekend doing nothing, on my own. You got any nice plans?
Lil_wonders said: Any time spent at a hospital is draining. Hope all is ok. I’m good thanks. Click to expand... At least tomorrow is friday. Means I can spend the weekend doing nothing, on my own. You got any nice plans?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:14 PM #518,782 Talkie-Toaster said: At least tomorrow is friday. Means I can spend the weekend doing nothing, on my own. You got any nice plans? Click to expand... Catching up with friends tomorrow night.
Talkie-Toaster said: At least tomorrow is friday. Means I can spend the weekend doing nothing, on my own. You got any nice plans? Click to expand... Catching up with friends tomorrow night.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:17 PM #518,783 Lil_wonders said: Catching up with friends tomorrow night. Click to expand... Now summer is fast approaching you can go out in the evenings more again
Lil_wonders said: Catching up with friends tomorrow night. Click to expand... Now summer is fast approaching you can go out in the evenings more again
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:20 PM #518,784 Talkie-Toaster said: Now summer is fast approaching you can go out in the evenings more again Click to expand... Yes. Is much nicer to go out now, staying a little lighter longer too.
Talkie-Toaster said: Now summer is fast approaching you can go out in the evenings more again Click to expand... Yes. Is much nicer to go out now, staying a little lighter longer too.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:28 PM #518,786 Yes. Starting to make plans and add things to the calendar, having something to look forward to is always good.
Yes. Starting to make plans and add things to the calendar, having something to look forward to is always good.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:36 PM #518,787 Susan Dell Will now give me nightmares
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:42 PM #518,789 I didnt either untill 5 minutes ago and I saw her next to the orange man in the Whitehouse
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:44 PM #518,790 She's the wife of the bloke who owns dell computers
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:44 PM #518,792 I try to avoid seeing or hearing him when ever possible. So probably won’t find out who she is either.
I try to avoid seeing or hearing him when ever possible. So probably won’t find out who she is either.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:45 PM #518,793 Talkie-Toaster said: And she is scary Click to expand... She looks like she would be scary
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:45 PM #518,794 Well them two standing next to eachother, they looked like the last 2 candles in the shop nobody wanted.
Well them two standing next to eachother, they looked like the last 2 candles in the shop nobody wanted.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:57 PM #518,798 Lil_wonders said: Do you do anything for Halloween? Click to expand... Turn all my lights off and hide from children
Lil_wonders said: Do you do anything for Halloween? Click to expand... Turn all my lights off and hide from children