Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:42 PM #518,842 Someone needs to take the Internet off that one lady here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:44 PM #518,843 Talkie-Toaster said: Click to expand... omgomgomg
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:44 PM #518,844 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Hello!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:44 PM #518,845 Talkie-Toaster said: Someone needs to take the Internet off that one lady here Click to expand... The one with the lengthy scenarios in her status updates?
Talkie-Toaster said: Someone needs to take the Internet off that one lady here Click to expand... The one with the lengthy scenarios in her status updates?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:44 PM #518,846 BunnyBeeHope said: I need another nap Click to expand... *bzzzz* goes wand
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:45 PM #518,847 youngbustyredhead said: The one with the lengthy scenarios in her status updates? Click to expand... Yeah
youngbustyredhead said: The one with the lengthy scenarios in her status updates? Click to expand... Yeah
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:46 PM #518,848 I mean no kink shaming etc, but maybe put that stuff in the Rp threads?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:46 PM #518,849 I think the lack of shaming is why we are in these situations
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:48 PM #518,851 That’s a deconstructed word *snooty chef sniff*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:48 PM #518,853 Now say “snooty chef sniff” five times fast
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 1:50 PM #518,854 youngbustyredhead said: Now say “snooty chef sniff” five times fast Click to expand... I reset to factory settings
youngbustyredhead said: Now say “snooty chef sniff” five times fast Click to expand... I reset to factory settings
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Thursday at 1:55 PM #518,857 Talkie-Toaster said: I would like to experience the roleplay scenarios just mentioned with a Chilean lady. Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster said: I would like to experience the roleplay scenarios just mentioned with a Chilean lady. Click to expand...
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Thursday at 2:00 PM #518,858 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Not the ones she comes up with.