Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:29 AM #519,401 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... I feel like I need to contact my solicitor
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:30 AM #519,402 Better than the weather, is grim. Is the first morning that took Bertie out and it felt like Winter pfft Feeling any better ?
Better than the weather, is grim. Is the first morning that took Bertie out and it felt like Winter pfft Feeling any better ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:32 AM #519,403 Morning I’m about to venture out with Walter. Suspect just as grim.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:33 AM #519,404 SarcasticSadie said: Better than the weather, is grim. Is the first morning that took Bertie out and it felt like Winter pfft Feeling any better ? Click to expand... Not really couldn't sleep much last night bleh
SarcasticSadie said: Better than the weather, is grim. Is the first morning that took Bertie out and it felt like Winter pfft Feeling any better ? Click to expand... Not really couldn't sleep much last night bleh
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:35 AM #519,409 Amberrlicious said: Morning I’m about to venture out with Walter. Suspect just as grim. Click to expand... You brighten up the morning though
Amberrlicious said: Morning I’m about to venture out with Walter. Suspect just as grim. Click to expand... You brighten up the morning though
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:37 AM #519,411 SarcasticSadie said: You brighten up the morning though Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:37 AM #519,412 Talkie-Toaster said: Love the winter Click to expand... I like it, in those snow globes
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:38 AM #519,413 SarcasticSadie said: I like it, in those snow globes Click to expand... Whats not to love? Jumpers, snuggly sofa time etc.
SarcasticSadie said: I like it, in those snow globes Click to expand... Whats not to love? Jumpers, snuggly sofa time etc.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:42 AM #519,415 Talkie-Toaster said: Whats not to love? Jumpers, snuggly sofa time etc. Click to expand... Is elements I like A nice walk etc Errrr hats But going to work in the dark, going home in the dark Every time leave home get wet/dirty (And Bertie) I could go on ha
Talkie-Toaster said: Whats not to love? Jumpers, snuggly sofa time etc. Click to expand... Is elements I like A nice walk etc Errrr hats But going to work in the dark, going home in the dark Every time leave home get wet/dirty (And Bertie) I could go on ha
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:45 AM #519,416 SarcasticSadie said: Every time leave home get wet/dirty (And Bertie) Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:53 AM #519,418 Here was me saying he was wholesome yesterday as well
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Friday at 7:54 AM #519,419 Thats how he gets you, lures you in with wholesomeness and than bam you're knee deep in oatmeal