youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:46 PM #519,483 Haley’s gonna be in PA this month and in December but I can’t go see her
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:56 PM #519,486 BunnyBeeHope said: I fell asleep Click to expand... You need sleep, this is good
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:58 PM #519,488 I’m good! Just getting ready to start mah day. Have another history seminar session this afternoon but I feel good about where my paper is at. Looks like it’s going to be another super nice early fall day weather-wise
I’m good! Just getting ready to start mah day. Have another history seminar session this afternoon but I feel good about where my paper is at. Looks like it’s going to be another super nice early fall day weather-wise
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 12:59 PM #519,490 Also I don’t have Le flu, so that helps
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:00 PM #519,493 Well just one really, plus a German oral exam
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:01 PM #519,494 The seminar today is kind of my midterm for that
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:01 PM #519,495 Bc you all care about these details of my academic doings
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:01 PM #519,496 I know you all just really want the hot caf action
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Today at 1:02 PM #519,500 And yes, I have thought about that with my German professor