Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,943 vanilla_hips said: Shhh! Click to expand... Ok, one boop was enough
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,944 @HopeAndDagger i went to two of our big grocery stores today but neither had those nana choc bars. I was very disappointed.
@HopeAndDagger i went to two of our big grocery stores today but neither had those nana choc bars. I was very disappointed.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,945 Amberrlicious said: Ok, one boop was enough Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1309718 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,946 Lil_wonders said: @HopeAndDagger i went to two of our big grocery stores today but neither had those nana choc bars. I was very disappointed. Click to expand... Have to find a Kiwi lolly shop, same as pineapple lumps I reckon
Lil_wonders said: @HopeAndDagger i went to two of our big grocery stores today but neither had those nana choc bars. I was very disappointed. Click to expand... Have to find a Kiwi lolly shop, same as pineapple lumps I reckon
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,947 HerLovingHusband said: Have to find a Kiwi lolly shop, same as pineapple lumps I reckon Click to expand... They sell pineapple lumps ( and orange ones yum!) google says they have them just not near me I guess.
HerLovingHusband said: Have to find a Kiwi lolly shop, same as pineapple lumps I reckon Click to expand... They sell pineapple lumps ( and orange ones yum!) google says they have them just not near me I guess.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,948 Hey @Lil_wonders , save me please?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,949 Nowhere_man said: Hey @Lil_wonders , save me please? Click to expand... Sure. How can I do that ?
D Deleted member 1309718 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,950 Lil_wonders said: They sell pineapple lumps ( and orange ones yum!) google says they have them just not near me I guess. Click to expand... I'll see if I can find them with the IRNBRU when I'm next in that aisle
Lil_wonders said: They sell pineapple lumps ( and orange ones yum!) google says they have them just not near me I guess. Click to expand... I'll see if I can find them with the IRNBRU when I'm next in that aisle
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,951 Alicia keys is like 100000000000000 times better than Beyoncé
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,952 Lil_wonders said: Sure. How can I do that ? Click to expand... These lot are being mean to me again.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,953 Lil_wonders said: Sure. How can I do that ? Click to expand... Convince us he’s not gay
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,954 Nowhere_man said: Alicia keys is like 100000000000000 times better than Beyoncé Click to expand... Hmm. It’s a tough one as both have made good music. But I don’t really like Beyoncé anymore
Nowhere_man said: Alicia keys is like 100000000000000 times better than Beyoncé Click to expand... Hmm. It’s a tough one as both have made good music. But I don’t really like Beyoncé anymore
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,955 Amberrlicious said: Convince us he’s not gay Click to expand... Keep giving @vanilla_hips that chance but she keeps being a shy little spider monkey
Amberrlicious said: Convince us he’s not gay Click to expand... Keep giving @vanilla_hips that chance but she keeps being a shy little spider monkey
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,956 Amberrlicious said: Hmm. It’s a tough one as both have made good music. But I don’t really like Beyoncé anymore Click to expand... Just on pure talent. Alicia has always made and composed great music. Don't think I've ever really liked Beyonce.
Amberrlicious said: Hmm. It’s a tough one as both have made good music. But I don’t really like Beyoncé anymore Click to expand... Just on pure talent. Alicia has always made and composed great music. Don't think I've ever really liked Beyonce.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,958 It's not gay of you shake your head in disapproval the whole time.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 23, 2025 #66,959 Also idk what's going on, I just saw one post