BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,861 Amberrlicious said: Excellent news ! Me too actually. Put down some words about something that was stressing me and it seems to have helped. Click to expand... Is that one of your therapy techniques?
Amberrlicious said: Excellent news ! Me too actually. Put down some words about something that was stressing me and it seems to have helped. Click to expand... Is that one of your therapy techniques?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,862 Amberrlicious said: Excellent news ! Me too actually. Put down some words about something that was stressing me and it seems to have helped. Click to expand... Good for you. I ate some cheerios lol
Amberrlicious said: Excellent news ! Me too actually. Put down some words about something that was stressing me and it seems to have helped. Click to expand... Good for you. I ate some cheerios lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,863 any horny girl wanna masturbate on call with me?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,864 HopeAndDagger said: Is that one of your therapy techniques? Click to expand... Yes. I have a journal. Although in this case it was in an inbox message
HopeAndDagger said: Is that one of your therapy techniques? Click to expand... Yes. I have a journal. Although in this case it was in an inbox message
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,867 LeiaSkywalker said: Mood swings are fucking shit Click to expand... Yuppppp (not to be finished with sup) All the hugs
LeiaSkywalker said: Mood swings are fucking shit Click to expand... Yuppppp (not to be finished with sup) All the hugs
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,868 LeiaSkywalker said: Mood swings are fucking shit Click to expand... Aren't they just miserable?? I'm sorry you be swinging!
LeiaSkywalker said: Mood swings are fucking shit Click to expand... Aren't they just miserable?? I'm sorry you be swinging!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,871 I know what you mean but I just have the image of someone in the playground screaming at a swing now
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,873 HopeAndDagger said: I know what you mean but I just have the image of someone in the playground screaming at a swing now Click to expand... A very angry man who is realizing he's put on too much weight since the chain broke on the swing. But it's the swings fault. Fuck swings!!
HopeAndDagger said: I know what you mean but I just have the image of someone in the playground screaming at a swing now Click to expand... A very angry man who is realizing he's put on too much weight since the chain broke on the swing. But it's the swings fault. Fuck swings!!
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,874 Amberrlicious said: Yuppppp (not to be finished with sup) All the hugs Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Aren't they just miserable?? I'm sorry you be swinging! Click to expand... Just out of nowhere. Bam, fuck you, feel shit. However, I shall survive. Thanks
Amberrlicious said: Yuppppp (not to be finished with sup) All the hugs Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Aren't they just miserable?? I'm sorry you be swinging! Click to expand... Just out of nowhere. Bam, fuck you, feel shit. However, I shall survive. Thanks
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,876 LeiaSkywalker said: Just out of nowhere. Bam, fuck you, feel shit. However, I shall survive. Thanks Click to expand... Same thing yesterday. Stick it out in here. Hopefully the weirdness will cheer you up And the hugs
LeiaSkywalker said: Just out of nowhere. Bam, fuck you, feel shit. However, I shall survive. Thanks Click to expand... Same thing yesterday. Stick it out in here. Hopefully the weirdness will cheer you up And the hugs
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,877 Lexi79 said: Hello moody people. Click to expand... Hey Lexi!!
D Deleted member 1416061 Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,878 Maddiemoiselle said: Hey Lexi!! Click to expand... Hey Maddie. How’s you
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,879 Lexi79 said: Hey Maddie. How’s you Click to expand... Pretty darn swell! How about you??
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2025 #68,880 Amberrlicious said: Mood: fuck swings Is much better Click to expand...