D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,561 subarcticfox said: why thank you good sir, i endeavor to have good taste! (licks the taste of leia from my lips) ok, but farscape Ben and Claudia, or stargate? Click to expand... Farscape wins over everything.
subarcticfox said: why thank you good sir, i endeavor to have good taste! (licks the taste of leia from my lips) ok, but farscape Ben and Claudia, or stargate? Click to expand... Farscape wins over everything.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,562 Nowhere_man said: You're officially a lesbian now? Because before hand I didn't believe you But this confirms it. Click to expand... Apparently not. Wasn't all that struck tbh.
Nowhere_man said: You're officially a lesbian now? Because before hand I didn't believe you But this confirms it. Click to expand... Apparently not. Wasn't all that struck tbh.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,565 LeiaSkywalker said: Apparently not. Wasn't all that struck tbh. Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,566 I had a date last night & I'm just still awake haha
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,568 SerenityScreamsXIII said: I had a date last night & I'm just still awake haha Click to expand... Tbh, I don't think you ever actually sleep.
SerenityScreamsXIII said: I had a date last night & I'm just still awake haha Click to expand... Tbh, I don't think you ever actually sleep.
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,569 LeiaSkywalker said: Tbh, I don't think you ever actually sleep. Click to expand... Lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,570 I had boredom last night and slept. I prefer the other option.
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,571 LeiaSkywalker said: Tbh, I don't think you ever actually sleep. Click to expand... I don't really if I'm not writting my movie or fucking with makeup or music I'm bored on here lately sleep is for the weak lol
LeiaSkywalker said: Tbh, I don't think you ever actually sleep. Click to expand... I don't really if I'm not writting my movie or fucking with makeup or music I'm bored on here lately sleep is for the weak lol
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,572 Amberrlicious said: I had boredom last night and slept. I prefer the other option. Click to expand... Feeling better today?
Amberrlicious said: I had boredom last night and slept. I prefer the other option. Click to expand... Feeling better today?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,574 I usually run 4-5 hours a night. I got 8 last night.. does that mean I can pull an all nighter tonight?
I usually run 4-5 hours a night. I got 8 last night.. does that mean I can pull an all nighter tonight?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,575 LeiaSkywalker said: Well if Danny Glover says so.... Click to expand... He'd definitely too old for your shit
LeiaSkywalker said: Well if Danny Glover says so.... Click to expand... He'd definitely too old for your shit
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,576 You should post the beautiful people by Marilyn Manson, that's be cool.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,577 Nowhere_man said: He'd definitely too old for your shit Click to expand... Most are tbf
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,578 @LeiaSkywalker we’ll see. Going for a run in a while
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,579 Someone found the porn alphabet and are liking literally every one of my posts and my notifications are not stopping -_-
Someone found the porn alphabet and are liking literally every one of my posts and my notifications are not stopping -_-
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #74,580 LeiaSkywalker said: Someone found the porn alphabet and are liking literally every one of my posts and my notifications are not stopping -_- Click to expand... You clearly have a fan
LeiaSkywalker said: Someone found the porn alphabet and are liking literally every one of my posts and my notifications are not stopping -_- Click to expand... You clearly have a fan