*rethinks namechange to youngbustylibrarian/amusementparkticketsellerredhead*
This one's legitYou mean shit shoveling Susan isnt real?
Shit shoveling susan would be an amazing nameYou mean coalminer Doris isnt real?
Damn.
You mean damn builder Edna isnt real?
Shit.
You mean shit shoveling Susan isnt real?
I'm ok with peaceful protests. It's wrong to get arrested for that. Violent protests and people who block traffic...sure arrest them lolLiterally sitting on grass, arrested for 'terrorism' for protesting genocide
Neither do I... but boobs are still great for humankindDon't get boobs.
SupFlunked outta school and on benefits susie 69x
I'm gonna mull this one over for a bit I thinkHere you go @youngbustyredhead
Goodnight lovely. Sleep wellTime for some sleep been awake too long so tired
Time for some sleep been awake too long so tired
Sleep well CiaranThink im gonna follow and go to sleep too.
Night all x
Nightyyyyyyyy nightThink im gonna follow and go to sleep too.
Night all x
I shall provide fireOne more rant. Everytime I see threads for married people looking to cheat I wanna burn them to cinders
Oh no lovely ladyyyyy. Sending you hugs xxxI'm so tired.. I didn't fall asleep until 3 am