Disney as a whole is a dick. A flaccid, woke dick.Disney + is a dick!!!
Disney as a whole is a dick. A flaccid, woke dick.Disney + is a dick!!!
Hey Ciaran how's it going?Hey Casey
Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy lol. I'm heading back to the shop. Still an hour outWhat are you upto?
Hey Ciaran how's it going?
That's good to hear man and I'm doing good, just tiredIm ok thanks. How are you?
Drive safe. Eyes on the road.Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy lol. I'm heading back to the shop. Still an hour out
They need a closer shopSounds like you're keeping yourself busy lol. I'm heading back to the shop. Still an hour out
It was Luigi! Lol he broke itDisney + is a dick!!!
He dies look suspiciousIt was Luigi! Lol he broke it
Must be my lucky day*throws four-leaf clovers at @Casey86*
I'm the passenger lol so I don't have to pay that much attentionDrive safe. Eyes on the road.