It means I haven’t started yet lolDefine almost
Here's my pretty pussy hahaha![]()
Filth
(also eeeee so cute!)
I thought you'd prefer an uncensored pussy.Filth!
eeee kitty!Here's my pretty pussy hahaha![]()
I mean we doI thought you'd prefer an uncensored pussy.![]()
Lol she's a fighter though so he better be readyShe would go well with Luigi.
She is an innocent witch...I mean we do
Well I do
Shouldn’t speak for Hope
Oh yes ofcShe is an innocent witch...
She is an innocent witch...
Without a doubt.Oh yes ofc
If you get a third cat will he be Wario?
Listen to Bailey she's smartGotta go to work, but I need to address something really quick. YBR, check my grammar please and thank you. I'm a bit rushed
NONE OF YOU ARE REPLACEABLE! NOT ONE!
I know how the brain tricks us into feeling that way, and even how people can use our own insecurities to manipulate us into feeling that way. But goddammit, all of you are so very special and ACE and irreplaceable bc you are family to me, to us. So, respectfully, shut that "replaceable" jibber jabber up or I swear to god I will burn this place to the ground so fast
Respectfully
Grammar 10/10Gotta go to work, but I need to address something really quick. YBR, check my grammar please and thank you. I'm a bit rushed
NONE OF YOU ARE REPLACEABLE! NOT ONE!
I know how the brain tricks us into feeling that way, and even how people can use our own insecurities to manipulate us into feeling that way. But goddammit, all of you are so very special and ACE and irreplaceable bc you are family to me, to us. So, respectfully, shut that "replaceable" jibber jabber up or I swear to god I will burn this place to the ground so fast
Respectfully