D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,101 SarcasticSadie said: Urban Hymms brilliant, beyond that ave at best Click to expand... Wow.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,103 Everyone put your tin helmets on.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,105 Good morning cuties. I slept less than 1 hour after I left here. So grumpy and tired.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,106 ConsciousNobody said: Good morning cuties. I slept less than 1 hour after I left here. So grumpy and tired. Click to expand... Nooooooo
ConsciousNobody said: Good morning cuties. I slept less than 1 hour after I left here. So grumpy and tired. Click to expand... Nooooooo
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,107 Pretty sure they didn’t make a cent from one of best songs ever also? To do with a sampling I think read?
Pretty sure they didn’t make a cent from one of best songs ever also? To do with a sampling I think read?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,108 SarcasticSadie said: Urban Hymms brilliant, beyond that ave at best Click to expand... Read that very wrong.
SarcasticSadie said: Urban Hymms brilliant, beyond that ave at best Click to expand... Read that very wrong.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,109 ConsciousNobody said: Good morning cuties. I slept less than 1 hour after I left here. So grumpy and tired. Click to expand... So how do we poke the bear?! Ducking
ConsciousNobody said: Good morning cuties. I slept less than 1 hour after I left here. So grumpy and tired. Click to expand... So how do we poke the bear?! Ducking
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,110 SarcasticSadie said: Pretty sure they didn’t make a cent from one of best songs ever also? To do with a sampling I think read? Click to expand... Apparently they are now listed as writers of that song. But they reckon they lost out on about 50 mil
SarcasticSadie said: Pretty sure they didn’t make a cent from one of best songs ever also? To do with a sampling I think read? Click to expand... Apparently they are now listed as writers of that song. But they reckon they lost out on about 50 mil
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,112 Harthacnut said: Me and Sadie gonna clash Click to expand... Clash of critters?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,113 SarcasticSadie said: CN , sorry you tired but lovely to see ya Click to expand... You too Salsa.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,114 ConsciousNobody said: Clash of critters? Click to expand... Otter Vs. Duck.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,115 Just a case of bad menses. blood bath. amongst other things.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,117 Now it's getting very feminine in here.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,118 Hello hello sir Elliot, you going quiet on me.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,119 Harthacnut said: Apparently they are now listed as writers of that song. But they reckon they lost out on about 50 mil Click to expand... Never knew that. I have seen Richard Ashcroft , as a solo , was good actually
Harthacnut said: Apparently they are now listed as writers of that song. But they reckon they lost out on about 50 mil Click to expand... Never knew that. I have seen Richard Ashcroft , as a solo , was good actually
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,120 @SarcasticSadie I have a task for you.