D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,121 youngbustyredhead said: Here, this will make y'all feel better Click to expand... Thats how i feel after hearing someone from Quebec.
youngbustyredhead said: Here, this will make y'all feel better Click to expand... Thats how i feel after hearing someone from Quebec.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,122 youngbustyredhead said: Here, this will make y'all feel better Click to expand... You def’ have shares in these, or you work in my sector ha
youngbustyredhead said: Here, this will make y'all feel better Click to expand... You def’ have shares in these, or you work in my sector ha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,123 Now I'm feeling ill, just saw another "taking your wall virginity" profile post
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,124 SarcasticSadie said: Have been for some culture, to The Tate. Not being funny, but ya hear some people come out with some shit, is like were looking at different paintings to me. Click to expand... You lost me at The Taint
SarcasticSadie said: Have been for some culture, to The Tate. Not being funny, but ya hear some people come out with some shit, is like were looking at different paintings to me. Click to expand... You lost me at The Taint
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,125 Bailey94 said: The funny part is, I know so little about science I can't even make a good joke about it Click to expand... What type of fish is made out of two sodium atoms? 2 Na.
Bailey94 said: The funny part is, I know so little about science I can't even make a good joke about it Click to expand... What type of fish is made out of two sodium atoms? 2 Na.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,126 SarcasticSadie said: You def’ have shares in these, or you work in my sector ha Click to expand... In your sector? Interesting interesting Nah no stock, I just am perhaps overly convinced that it makes me feel better when I'm sick
SarcasticSadie said: You def’ have shares in these, or you work in my sector ha Click to expand... In your sector? Interesting interesting Nah no stock, I just am perhaps overly convinced that it makes me feel better when I'm sick
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,127 Harthacnut said: What type of fish is made out of two sodium atoms? 2 Na. Click to expand... That made me laugh so hard I dropped a beaker
Harthacnut said: What type of fish is made out of two sodium atoms? 2 Na. Click to expand... That made me laugh so hard I dropped a beaker
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,128 Bailey94 said: That made me laugh so hard I dropped a beaker Click to expand... Meep!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,130 Bailey94 said: That made me laugh so hard I dropped a beaker Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,131 BunnyBeeHope said: Feeling ill myself, had a nap made it worse. Can't stop coughing blargh Click to expand... Stop. Being. Ill.
BunnyBeeHope said: Feeling ill myself, had a nap made it worse. Can't stop coughing blargh Click to expand... Stop. Being. Ill.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,132 Bailey94 said: Did we ever get a Soph report? Click to expand... SophUKYis said: Im still feeling crappy but resting and on the antibiotics so should be feeling better tomorrow hopefully Click to expand...
Bailey94 said: Did we ever get a Soph report? Click to expand... SophUKYis said: Im still feeling crappy but resting and on the antibiotics so should be feeling better tomorrow hopefully Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,134 Yw! I would have let Amber handle that but didn't realize she was around lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,135 I can't believe I ever handled chat without having a panic attack It's too fast for me here sometimes
I can't believe I ever handled chat without having a panic attack It's too fast for me here sometimes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,136 Amberrlicious said: Stop. Being. Ill. Click to expand... Sorry ma'am
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,137 Bailey94 said: Did we ever get a Soph report? Click to expand... 5️ would recommend
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,140 Bailey94 said: Did we ever get a Soph report? Click to expand... For?