Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,301 Than anything on the planet.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,302 It's probably worse than alcohol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,303 Stanthropical said: Than anything on the planet. Click to expand... Ahhhhhh. Yeah. I heard it was being used instead of fentanyl
Stanthropical said: Than anything on the planet. Click to expand... Ahhhhhh. Yeah. I heard it was being used instead of fentanyl
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,304 Stanthropical said: It's probably worse than alcohol Click to expand... Imma hard disagree on this
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,305 Are you a scientist?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,309 tis obv u lie
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,311 woteva, m9
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,313 That's not an agreement. I'm dismissing your lies.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,315 I have salmon thawing.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,316 Just checking in real quick to say my suite and room are awesome. What a difference from the basic residence halls of the first two years Also attention Canadians! Brooke Henderson won the CPKC Women’s Open!
Just checking in real quick to say my suite and room are awesome. What a difference from the basic residence halls of the first two years Also attention Canadians! Brooke Henderson won the CPKC Women’s Open!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,318 I am! Classes start tomorrow so we’ll see how that goes lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,319 Glad to hear that You'll definitely kick ass this year