BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,461 SarcasticSadie said: Have to get a little hose attached to kitchen tap and hang it out the window hehe Click to expand... I do have a hose in the back garden umm I'll start a thread
SarcasticSadie said: Have to get a little hose attached to kitchen tap and hang it out the window hehe Click to expand... I do have a hose in the back garden umm I'll start a thread
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,464 BunnyBeeHope said: I do have a hose in the back garden umm I'll start a thread Click to expand... “Just for Hose” ha
BunnyBeeHope said: I do have a hose in the back garden umm I'll start a thread Click to expand... “Just for Hose” ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,465 Harthacnut said: Only our first class trians have those. Also. Thats the Brighton im going too Click to expand... Brilliant. I will meet you there.
Harthacnut said: Only our first class trians have those. Also. Thats the Brighton im going too Click to expand... Brilliant. I will meet you there.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,467 I mean work on my bathroom not actual work. No sad face needed!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,469 Shower party at Hopes next week!!! Wait, sounds bit wrong ha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,471 SarcasticSadie said: Shower party at Hopes next week!!! Wait, sounds bit wrong ha Click to expand... Another thread
SarcasticSadie said: Shower party at Hopes next week!!! Wait, sounds bit wrong ha Click to expand... Another thread
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,475 Bailey94 said: He was so funny. I was crying during parts Click to expand... Thought u said it was funny Omg need my own gig
Bailey94 said: He was so funny. I was crying during parts Click to expand... Thought u said it was funny Omg need my own gig
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,476 Bailey94 said: He was so funny. I was crying during parts Click to expand... Who did you see?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,477 Lil_wonders said: Who did you see? Click to expand... Kurtis Conner He's a YouTuber/Comedian
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,478 I was thinking about having a walk around The Notting Hill Carnival later, had visions of Brazil and wot not. Then saw on news, the amount of arrests yesterday n think may skip it ha
I was thinking about having a walk around The Notting Hill Carnival later, had visions of Brazil and wot not. Then saw on news, the amount of arrests yesterday n think may skip it ha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,479 Also the movie was just ok for me. Kinda disappointed but the lead actress was amazing. Well, really the whole cast was
Also the movie was just ok for me. Kinda disappointed but the lead actress was amazing. Well, really the whole cast was