SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,501 @Harthacnut You making more sandwiches ? Is only an hour train ride ya know
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,502 He is making extra for the friends he will make on the train.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,510 I used to have a pecan n toffee one to dip in my cap’ most mornings years ago, were yummy May resurrect this tradition
I used to have a pecan n toffee one to dip in my cap’ most mornings years ago, were yummy May resurrect this tradition
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,511 SarcasticSadie said: @Harthacnut You making more sandwiches ? Is only an hour train ride ya know Click to expand... I have 5 days of stress to work through though lol
SarcasticSadie said: @Harthacnut You making more sandwiches ? Is only an hour train ride ya know Click to expand... I have 5 days of stress to work through though lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,512 Harthacnut said: I have 5 days of stress to work through though lol Click to expand... I was about to give you my order, for when I get on at the next stop. Haha
Harthacnut said: I have 5 days of stress to work through though lol Click to expand... I was about to give you my order, for when I get on at the next stop. Haha
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,516 Bailey94 said: Hi Soph How are you feeling? Click to expand... I’m okey kinda Got a couple days of work so that helps How are you Baileyyyyyyyyyy
Bailey94 said: Hi Soph How are you feeling? Click to expand... I’m okey kinda Got a couple days of work so that helps How are you Baileyyyyyyyyyy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,517 SophUKYis said: I’m okey kinda Got a couple days of work so that helps How are you Baileyyyyyyyyyy Click to expand... I'm doing really great. Had a wonderful Sunday Saw a movie and a comedian and ate at In N Out
SophUKYis said: I’m okey kinda Got a couple days of work so that helps How are you Baileyyyyyyyyyy Click to expand... I'm doing really great. Had a wonderful Sunday Saw a movie and a comedian and ate at In N Out
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,518 SophUKYis said: Tippy tappy Click to expand... Hey Sophie
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,519 Bailey94 said: I'm doing really great. Had a wonderful Sunday Saw a movie and a comedian and ate at In N Out Click to expand... Shake it all about? I’m glad yayyyy
Bailey94 said: I'm doing really great. Had a wonderful Sunday Saw a movie and a comedian and ate at In N Out Click to expand... Shake it all about? I’m glad yayyyy
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,520 Chocolate is the laxative that keeps on giving