YehLike music videos?
YehLike music videos?
Oh do an Oasis one.
Oh yeah they are just on YouTube now
The hair
This one is most like me hahah
Those were the daysI used to love being able to spend the morning after a big night lazed on the couch with a music video show on the tv.
Leave that to CiaranIt’s ok, I won’t keep doing. The old person “ back in my day…” stuff haha
That's more, after a morning shoveling the stables, a bard visited the tavern and played a jaunty tuneLeave that to Ciaran
You’re missing half the band. I need
Thoughts deep as a kiddie pool from me anywayGood morning friends! What did I miss over the weekend?
I’m guessing some deep thoughts, mentions of boobs and obviously great conversation over music, fall approaching and then again, boobs.
You’re missing half the band. I need
ALLLLLLL THE PEOPLE
SO MANY PEOPLE
Good morning friends! What did I miss over the weekend?
I’m guessing some deep thoughts, mentions of boobs and obviously great conversation over music, fall approaching and then again, boobs.
I think there was more boobsGood morning friends! What did I miss over the weekend?
I’m guessing some deep thoughts, mentions of boobs and obviously great conversation over music, fall approaching and then again, boobs.
This sums it up I thinkGood morning friends! What did I miss over the weekend?
I’m guessing some deep thoughts, mentions of boobs and obviously great conversation over music, fall approaching and then again, boobs.
I always appreciate everything I getYou're lucky you get anything after the jab about me being old.![]()