Howdy Sadie
Sourdie maybe haSowdie Hady
Are you feeling sour???Sourdie maybe ha
I havnt had the chanceSettled in Red?
SameI havnt had the chance
Getting there! Room still has stuff everywhere, was not super diligent about putting things where I want them but I’ll get to thatSettled in Red?
jiminy christmasI havnt had the chance
Take care don't push yourself too much too fastWalked to the post box feels like I’ve walked for 50 miles
Ahh, no actually.Are you feeling sour???
Go down ladies!Same
Same
Oh heck yeah! That sounds lovelyAhh, no actually.
Just been for a nice walk and to check out a store and got myself a smoothie , rather nice in the sun![]()
Thank youTake care don't push yourself too much too fast
Well sounds like ya done pretty well on day one back to meGetting there! Room still has stuff everywhere, was not super diligent about putting things where I want them but I’ll get to that
Gonna get the academic stuff sorted today, mostly