Be carefulThank you
Had to send of some card plus I want a milkshake
You don't want to end up with a bunch of boys in your yard
Be carefulThank you
Had to send of some card plus I want a milkshake
Milkshakes will not be denied!Thank you
Had to send of some card plus I want a milkshake
What flavour smoothie!?Ahh, no actually.
Just been for a nice walk and to check out a store and got myself a smoothie , rather nice in the sun![]()
I did! Got done pretty well too heyoooWell sounds like ya done pretty well on day one back to me
So sorry MissStop being flagrant I'm already on the horn
SorryStop being flagrant I'm already on the horn
Banana , strawb and blueberryWhat flavour smoothie!?
BananaramaBanana , strawb and blueberry
Though they had some ridiculous name for it ha
That would have been better, along the lines of Brain Booster I think it was haBananarama
Enjoy!Ok flagrancy break bc class time
Wheeeeee schooooool
Just a flagrancy break for me, to be clearDid someone say flagrant
I’m in
I said no flagrancyJust a flagrancy break for me, to be clear
The rest of you carry on lol