I mean business
I mean business
250k?I have a challenge for you all while im away.
How many times a day?I have a challenge for you all while im away.
250k?
Oh no. I suck at thisHow many times a day?
FFS was just updating my profile after leaving empty for ages and must have lost connection as lost it when went to save..
5 mins never getting back pffttt
Anyway sure u were all desperate to know that ha
What’s this challenge Ciaran?
Must have taken to long when I was saying I love a list and got carried away listing thingsThats a lot of time just to put "iBailey"
Ohhh who was ya first adversary ? Hehe235k? Seems more realistic.
250k before the first adversary of the thread would be cool
The thread was started on the 29th of September 2024Ohhh who was ya first adversary ? Hehe
Ahh took the high rd n ignored my lame joke, fair haThe thread was started on the 29th of September 2024
Ahh took the high rd n ignored my lame joke, fair ha
I'll spam the shite outta the place if you promise to have fun
Spam me bbI'll spam the shite outta the place if you promise to have fun
I have 25k dance gifs , dance spammmmmm JSOkay![]()