Stanbot can educate us for a few thousand pages
At least , on Oatmeal milk aloneStanbot can educate us for a few thousand pages
No. PleaseStanbot can educate us for a few thousand pages
I heard it was being used in war now it's that badAt least , on Oatmeal milk alone
I like it when you begNo. Please
Please. Don't.I like it when you beg
Please. Don't.![]()
Going to be the most used image on the site
ahem
did you guys know scientists are experimenting with combining cheetah genes and crab genes?
Im just worried it'll go sideways real fast :/
Niccceeeahem
did you guys know scientists are experimenting with combining cheetah genes and crab genes?
Im just worried it'll go sideways real fast :/
I AM STEALING THAT!ahem
did you guys know scientists are experimenting with combining cheetah genes and crab genes?
Im just worried it'll go sideways real fast :/
I sent it to my daughter, she liked it tooI AM STEALING THAT!![]()