C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,321 Amberrlicious said: And CN in a way Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,322 Amberrlicious said: Three glorious leaders Click to expand... Too high a praise. Just me.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,323 Harthacnut said: We are all equal here Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,324 Okay time to skedaddle again. Ciao bellas & bellos & Bails (if you are seeing this).
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,326 BunnyBeeHope said: Finally a whale song I can get behind Click to expand... I'm afraid to click on this
BunnyBeeHope said: Finally a whale song I can get behind Click to expand... I'm afraid to click on this
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,329 Well I'm scared of whales so it was a real trust exercise
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,331 Basically yes They are way too big and their songs are spooky
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,332 I love their songs. WAYYY better than Coldplay! And I've never been close enough to one to be afraid.
I love their songs. WAYYY better than Coldplay! And I've never been close enough to one to be afraid.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,333 BunnyBeeHope said: Finally a whale song I can get behind Click to expand... WHALES TALK has a new song out
BunnyBeeHope said: Finally a whale song I can get behind Click to expand... WHALES TALK has a new song out
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 26, 2025 #229,340 Craig53m said: How many years til retirement? Lol Click to expand... Like 400