SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,081 Any plans for weekend Casey? Any more Cook outs ?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,082 SarcasticSadie said: Any plans for weekend Casey? Any more Cook outs ? Click to expand... No plans this weekend for me lol. Gonna enjoy my three day weekend. Any plans for you?
SarcasticSadie said: Any plans for weekend Casey? Any more Cook outs ? Click to expand... No plans this weekend for me lol. Gonna enjoy my three day weekend. Any plans for you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,083 Casey86 said: No plans this weekend for me lol. Gonna enjoy my three day weekend. Any plans for you? Click to expand... Ohh yea course I think I should get LD still even though in UK.. Not much tbh, hopefully sleep in tomoro , but prob wishful thinking
Casey86 said: No plans this weekend for me lol. Gonna enjoy my three day weekend. Any plans for you? Click to expand... Ohh yea course I think I should get LD still even though in UK.. Not much tbh, hopefully sleep in tomoro , but prob wishful thinking
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,084 SarcasticSadie said: Ohh yea course I think I should get LD still even though in UK.. Not much tbh, hopefully sleep in tomoro , but prob wishful thinking Click to expand... Yea I get Labor Day off and it's a paid day off for me too. Well here's hoping you get that day off lol. Sleeping in would be pretty nice
SarcasticSadie said: Ohh yea course I think I should get LD still even though in UK.. Not much tbh, hopefully sleep in tomoro , but prob wishful thinking Click to expand... Yea I get Labor Day off and it's a paid day off for me too. Well here's hoping you get that day off lol. Sleeping in would be pretty nice
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,088 SarcasticSadie said: I went on a date years ago with someone and they ordered a pizza with a sweet corn topping, I mean, it was doomed before food even arrived Click to expand... I had this today lol
SarcasticSadie said: I went on a date years ago with someone and they ordered a pizza with a sweet corn topping, I mean, it was doomed before food even arrived Click to expand... I had this today lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,091 I guess I've never tried it, but it sounds weird.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,092 Haha. I dunno. It's just a vegetable. Doesn't really add a lot but it's extra veg
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,094 I'm just to vanilla for your kinky pizza sorry
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 29, 2025 #232,096 The only person that needs more chairs than Tash is Heidi's husband