Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,461 Sablery said: My goal: stay as small, quiet, and unproblematic as possible Click to expand... I was thinking that earlier. Small circle. Stay wary of new people till proved otherwise
Sablery said: My goal: stay as small, quiet, and unproblematic as possible Click to expand... I was thinking that earlier. Small circle. Stay wary of new people till proved otherwise
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,462 Amberrlicious said: I was thinking that earlier. Small circle. Stay wary of new people till proved otherwise Click to expand... smort Especially people who were told about new threads in chat and just decided to check this one out
Amberrlicious said: I was thinking that earlier. Small circle. Stay wary of new people till proved otherwise Click to expand... smort Especially people who were told about new threads in chat and just decided to check this one out
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,463 Bailey94 said: smort Especially people who were told about new threads in chat and just decided to check this one out Click to expand... Haha I see what you did there
Bailey94 said: smort Especially people who were told about new threads in chat and just decided to check this one out Click to expand... Haha I see what you did there
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,465 There’s one or two new faces on the threads who seem ok, but I’m just dubious of their genuineness (is that a word ? Seems to be) after recent events
There’s one or two new faces on the threads who seem ok, but I’m just dubious of their genuineness (is that a word ? Seems to be) after recent events
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,466 SophUKYis said: Hiiiiiii I’m doing better Still blegh at time but not as often last couple weeks of days Click to expand... Much better. I'll take that.
SophUKYis said: Hiiiiiii I’m doing better Still blegh at time but not as often last couple weeks of days Click to expand... Much better. I'll take that.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,468 Well I did drag my ass out to go see Jaws. What a friggin masterpiece even 50 years later
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,469 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey guys I've slept all day almost Click to expand... Not necessarily a bad thing Hi
BunnyBeeHope said: Hey guys I've slept all day almost Click to expand... Not necessarily a bad thing Hi
D Deleted member 1469269 Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,470 Bailey94 said: You're very nice. I'm glad you're here What part of the world are you from? Click to expand... Oh thank you its all I ever wanna be. Im on the east coast of the US
Bailey94 said: You're very nice. I'm glad you're here What part of the world are you from? Click to expand... Oh thank you its all I ever wanna be. Im on the east coast of the US
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,471 Amberrlicious said: Not necessarily a bad thing Hi Click to expand... Definitely needed. I called out of work sick for tomorrow as well
Amberrlicious said: Not necessarily a bad thing Hi Click to expand... Definitely needed. I called out of work sick for tomorrow as well
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,472 BunnyBeeHope said: Definitely needed. I called out of work sick for tomorrow as well Click to expand... Big brain thinking rest is what you need!
BunnyBeeHope said: Definitely needed. I called out of work sick for tomorrow as well Click to expand... Big brain thinking rest is what you need!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,473 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey guys I've slept all day almost Click to expand... Aw. Fricking. YES
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,474 I skipped from Craig and Stan fighting to here. Always so peaceful here
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,475 BunnyBeeHope said: I skipped from Craig and Stan fighting to here. Always so peaceful here Click to expand... It’s continued on profile posts
BunnyBeeHope said: I skipped from Craig and Stan fighting to here. Always so peaceful here Click to expand... It’s continued on profile posts
D Deleted member 1469269 Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,476 Amberrlicious said: There’s one or two new faces on the threads who seem ok, but I’m just dubious of their genuineness (is that a word ? Seems to be) after recent events Click to expand... This is the way to be around here, for sure! I made some friends in the chats but.. yeah. To be wary is to be safe! I don't often hop in chat anymore since my name change tbh
Amberrlicious said: There’s one or two new faces on the threads who seem ok, but I’m just dubious of their genuineness (is that a word ? Seems to be) after recent events Click to expand... This is the way to be around here, for sure! I made some friends in the chats but.. yeah. To be wary is to be safe! I don't often hop in chat anymore since my name change tbh
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,477 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey guys I've slept all day almost Click to expand... How is your head, and rest of you? Was worried. Do you feel clearer?
BunnyBeeHope said: Hey guys I've slept all day almost Click to expand... How is your head, and rest of you? Was worried. Do you feel clearer?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,478 I didn’t even see a fight luckily
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,479 ConsciousNobody said: How is your head, and rest of you? Was worried. Do you feel clearer? Click to expand... My head isn't so bad but I'm all aches and pains. Taking some super strong Polish painkillers
ConsciousNobody said: How is your head, and rest of you? Was worried. Do you feel clearer? Click to expand... My head isn't so bad but I'm all aches and pains. Taking some super strong Polish painkillers
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #233,480 ConsciousNobody said: Word. Yes. I am always unsure who is new sleazy piece entering fcn. My news comes from Ciaran, Hope, Bailey, okay fine everyone but me. Click to expand... Never get your news from me
ConsciousNobody said: Word. Yes. I am always unsure who is new sleazy piece entering fcn. My news comes from Ciaran, Hope, Bailey, okay fine everyone but me. Click to expand... Never get your news from me