youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,061 Also I just realized I didn't eat dinner. Went right from nap to nerd talk
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,062 Bailey94 said: Did you see Deadpool and Wolverine? Click to expand... Yah I loved it. It's basicly just 2 hours of fan service
Bailey94 said: Did you see Deadpool and Wolverine? Click to expand... Yah I loved it. It's basicly just 2 hours of fan service
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,063 Gonna have to order something. All the on-campus options close in 3 minutes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,064 youngbustyredhead said: Gonna have to order something. All the on-campus options close in 3 minutes Click to expand... Pizza!
youngbustyredhead said: Gonna have to order something. All the on-campus options close in 3 minutes Click to expand... Pizza!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,065 Or walk to the pizza place in town, it's still so nice out
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,066 BunnyBeeHope said: Pizza! Click to expand... spoooky!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,068 Deadpool and wolverine is worth watching for Gambit's accent alone
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,069 youngbustyredhead said: Or walk to the pizza place in town, it's still so nice out Click to expand... I'm in your head oOOOoOO
youngbustyredhead said: Or walk to the pizza place in town, it's still so nice out Click to expand... I'm in your head oOOOoOO
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,070 BunnyBeeHope said: Yah I loved it. It's basicly just 2 hours of fan service Click to expand... It's so much fun I loved it
BunnyBeeHope said: Yah I loved it. It's basicly just 2 hours of fan service Click to expand... It's so much fun I loved it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 31, 2025 #234,071 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm in your head oOOOoOO Click to expand... That's why I forgot about all those undone Marvel deaths, had to make room for you!
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm in your head oOOOoOO Click to expand... That's why I forgot about all those undone Marvel deaths, had to make room for you!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,072 Bailey94 said: It's so much fun I loved it Click to expand... I like the fight in the car that is basicly a sex scene
Bailey94 said: It's so much fun I loved it Click to expand... I like the fight in the car that is basicly a sex scene
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,073 Ok my tummy is cross with me, I am going on a pizza quest. Have to round up a partner
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,079 youngbustyredhead said: Or a crew Click to expand... What kind of squad could help...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 1, 2025 #234,080 I'm hungry but it's gone midnight I should sleep