BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,121 Maddiemoiselle said: Cock Click to expand... Agreed
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,123 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... This is helpful
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,124 Bailey94 said: This is helpful Click to expand... I'm always looking out for you!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,126 Bailey94 said: You're a light in the darkness, Madison Click to expand... Sometimes I wish that were true! Also, night night
Bailey94 said: You're a light in the darkness, Madison Click to expand... Sometimes I wish that were true! Also, night night
D Deleted member 1469269 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,128 This 5pm - 2am shift is so ass ;_;
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,129 Sablery said: This 5pm - 2am shift is so ass ;_; Click to expand... I'm not gonna argue with that. Sounds like the cinema
Sablery said: This 5pm - 2am shift is so ass ;_; Click to expand... I'm not gonna argue with that. Sounds like the cinema
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,132 So this thread lately is either completely fulll on and I can’t cope with it or completely dead. Seems to be no in between. Oh well.
So this thread lately is either completely fulll on and I can’t cope with it or completely dead. Seems to be no in between. Oh well.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,133 BunnyBeeHope said: Although I don't think I'm actually much taller than you lol Click to expand... 235k btw
BunnyBeeHope said: Although I don't think I'm actually much taller than you lol Click to expand... 235k btw
D Deleted member 1469269 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,134 Bailey94 said: Do you get a lot of angry calls this late? Click to expand... Yup, some of the angriest chats are this late lol
Bailey94 said: Do you get a lot of angry calls this late? Click to expand... Yup, some of the angriest chats are this late lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,135 Sablery said: Yup, some of the angriest chats are this late lol Click to expand... Those bastards Sorry you have to deal with morons
Sablery said: Yup, some of the angriest chats are this late lol Click to expand... Those bastards Sorry you have to deal with morons
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,136 Good morning Amber I've dropped the ball this eve. I've been dozing in and out for about 5 hours now lol
Good morning Amber I've dropped the ball this eve. I've been dozing in and out for about 5 hours now lol
D Deleted member 1469269 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,139 Sending good vibes and the rest of my energy for your day!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,140 Night, Sablery I hope your shift is either already over, or soon to be. I'm not the best with time zones And have a great rest of your day
Night, Sablery I hope your shift is either already over, or soon to be. I'm not the best with time zones And have a great rest of your day