D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,741 BunnyBeeHope said: Probably I was like 4 Click to expand... Wtf.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,742 ConsciousNobody said: Ciaran's twin bro? Click to expand... Just a joke because I said in bad at remembering names
ConsciousNobody said: Ciaran's twin bro? Click to expand... Just a joke because I said in bad at remembering names
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,743 Harthacnut said: Well yeah. Nearly caused an issue but I sorted it Click to expand... Fixer-uper look at you.
Harthacnut said: Well yeah. Nearly caused an issue but I sorted it Click to expand... Fixer-uper look at you.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,744 ConsciousNobody said: Oh I thought you meant more recent. In your early 20s. Click to expand... Haha no. I havnt had much contact with anyone in my family the past half decade or so and went fully no contact this year
ConsciousNobody said: Oh I thought you meant more recent. In your early 20s. Click to expand... Haha no. I havnt had much contact with anyone in my family the past half decade or so and went fully no contact this year
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,745 BunnyBeeHope said: Haha no. I havnt had much contact with anyone in my family the past half decade or so and went fully no contact this year Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope said: Haha no. I havnt had much contact with anyone in my family the past half decade or so and went fully no contact this year Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,746 Okay me out. Came to say hi on my lunch break.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,748 Just as I leave, Tasmania shows up. Ole tale.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,749 ConsciousNobody said: Okay me out. Came to say hi on my lunch break. Click to expand... Bye CN, enjoy the rest of your day
ConsciousNobody said: Okay me out. Came to say hi on my lunch break. Click to expand... Bye CN, enjoy the rest of your day
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,751 BunnyBeeHope said: Bye cn! Click to expand... Cya Hopey.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,752 ConsciousNobody said: Just as I leave, Tasmania shows up. Ole tale. Click to expand... Sup
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,753 Casey86 said: Bye CN, enjoy the rest of your day Click to expand... I will try, no promises. Just want to keep my head down.. and not be judged at work for shit other people do.
Casey86 said: Bye CN, enjoy the rest of your day Click to expand... I will try, no promises. Just want to keep my head down.. and not be judged at work for shit other people do.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,755 Tash26 said: Sup Click to expand... Soup.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,758 BunnyBeeHope said: Pizza is done woot Click to expand... Woooooo What toppings???