RuuuuudeWait. Was Maddie there?
RuuuuudeWait. Was Maddie there?
My thoughts exactlyRuuuuude
You have a doctors note you're excusedJust not me because well I still having issues with my health
Finishing the ones Maddie didnt getJackson
Pierre
Helena
Olympia
Salem
Carson City
What did you eatI'm full again
I'm not sure we did anything today but eat
Good girlJust call me the clean up crew!
Most recently nachos, glazed salmon, roasted veggies and riceWhat did you eat
There's gonna be wank lessons?? Have I been wanking wrong my whole life??I need to have wank lesson classes for you all
Yes works better when I'm called that, rather than trying to call someone else thatGood girl
Surprise! You've been wonking this whole timeThere's gonna be wank lessons?? Have I been wanking wrong my whole life??
Sounds really healthy after the nachosMost recently nachos, glazed salmon, roasted veggies and rice
NachoooooooooooooosMost recently nachos, glazed salmon, roasted veggies and rice