Moon battle round 2We know he doesn’t like me so it’s a possibility lol
Moon battle round 2We know he doesn’t like me so it’s a possibility lol
Weezer me bbit it
it it
On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain
it it
it it
I’ll ambersplain itMoon battle round 2
Favourite Weezer song?Weezer me bb
Sounds like a pain killerI’ll ambersplain it
My name is Jonas. I think.Favourite Weezer song?
Niccee3My name is Jonas. I think.
I do notNot if you uck the f's
*nods, pleased*I nappedededed
wutNot if you uck the f's
Future civilizations will uncover this message and spend years debating its meaningI do have some weird otter ciaran's left over from earlier
*Amber used tackle hug*And another Am and Soph. I wanted a pokemon battle going on but it didn't have a clue, pretty cute though
![]()