Ah yes, that oneThe gifted fed ex box.
Ah yes, that oneThe gifted fed ex box.
Fair play to him, unfollowed me when I askedThe gifted fed ex box.
I thought it had something to do with manateesHave you ever heard the myth of the mermaid was just made by sailors being horny for porpoises
Uhuh, I knowYes! Pout, that usually works for me
Fair play to him, unfollowed me when I asked
YepThe bar here is really low isn't it?
What??? No way.....that was a set up i admit
I mean he’s chasing every woman/fish on the site
A quick Google says them as well. Bloody seafoodI thought it had something to do with manatees
No, I'm serious. It wasWhat??? No way.....![]()
You've gone full otter, congrats!Fish...
I did not get a follow either.
Ain't shockedHave you ever heard the myth of the mermaid was just made by sailors being horny for porpoises
You’re an otterFish...
I did not get a follow either.
Best girl*pouts*