Mine were getting there earlier but that's passed lolDew soaked petals yum
Mine were getting there earlier but that's passed lolDew soaked petals yum
SupDew soaked petals yum
natashaMine were getting there earlier but that's passed lol
and I don't mean Tash lolnatasha
Well no, it just started to gather steam but then my brain moved onnatasha
Enjoy!!On that note, I think I might actually be hungry again finally so I'm gonna grab some late breakfast. Brunch, if you will
Go stuff yourself, or somethingOn that note, I think I might actually be hungry again finally so I'm gonna grab some late breakfast. Brunch, if you will
ohh Hope don't ever be sorry for sharingOk this is playing on my mind and I feel close to all you guys so I'm gonna put it here.
I'm going to try not be but I apologise if I'm alittle depressing or snappy over the next while
This time of year coincides with a very traumatic time in my life and I can't help it seeping in.
This time 4 years ago my fiancé died suddenly and I was stuck with the decision to scrape our plans to move together or go through with it alone.
Which i did as you know. Anyway not looking for sympathy or a shoulder to cry on right now, I'm not sad. But I know i will be
You've all become such good friends and well I may be relying on you abit more then usual
Ok sorry for the seriousness
Were always here if you just need to be goofy and silly for a whileOk this is playing on my mind and I feel close to all you guys so I'm gonna put it here.
I'm going to try not be but I apologise if I'm alittle depressing or snappy over the next while
This time of year coincides with a very traumatic time in my life and I can't help it seeping in.
This time 4 years ago my fiancé died suddenly and I was stuck with the decision to scrape our plans to move together or go through with it alone.
Which i did as you know. Anyway not looking for sympathy or a shoulder to cry on right now, I'm not sad. But I know i will be
You've all become such good friends and well I may be relying on you abit more then usual
Ok sorry for the seriousness
All the timeWere always here if you just need to be goofy and silly for a while
*hugssssssss* <3
Oh my goodness Hope thank you for sharingOk this is playing on my mind and I feel close to all you guys so I'm gonna put it here.
I'm going to try not be but I apologise if I'm alittle depressing or snappy over the next while
This time of year coincides with a very traumatic time in my life and I can't help it seeping in.
This time 4 years ago my fiancé died suddenly and I was stuck with the decision to scrape our plans to move together or go through with it alone.
Which i did as you know. Anyway not looking for sympathy or a shoulder to cry on right now, I'm not sad. But I know i will be
You've all become such good friends and well I may be relying on you abit more then usual
Ok sorry for the seriousness
Several? All of us.Oh my goodness Hope thank you for sharingYou have every right to feel exactly how you feel. We will be here no matter what. If you do decide you need a shoulder to cry on, there are several here available to you! Love you and I'm seriously so proud of you!
This.Several? All of us.