That's my favourite. Had to fight it to get both wearing dresses
I love all of them ahhh
Sure. I believe you.I only asked for him to be sitting in an air fryer, but the ai knows the truth
It's the only way I can achieve a bonerSure. I believe you.
I know this is really how you get your jollies
Ooooo I wantThe ice latte diary milk is nice. Pretty dang filling
Come over I have moreOoooo I want
They do!Do they still have the Oreo Dairy Milk and its like a big bar, with actual oreo cookies and cream as layers
Come over I have more
That is bestThey do!
Thats so cool!!When I was a kid my mum and a friend who lived in the states did a candy swap. Her friend sent a boot stuff over and then we sent one back
Was very cool!
I feel like you lost on the swapWhen I was a kid my mum and a friend who lived in the states did a candy swap. Her friend sent a boot stuff over and then we sent one back
Was very cool!