Strawberry Sunscreen, is quite cool title/also a little kinkyyyyy
Begs the question what ya been up to Ciarannn?Think I've broken one of my earrings in the process of sleep.
Begs the question what ya been up to Ciarannn?
Not me who been breaking my earrings haStop being revolting
Not me who been breaking my earrings ha
Ahh well I shall be a bit more sympathetic then haLiterally was just sleeping.
Ahh well I shall be a bit more sympathetic then ha
Is your ear ok?
It's not in your skin is it?
Ahh u just need something spherical which gets wider , then push it down it and boom, prob fixed it will go back to shapeNo, it came unclipped and then must of laid on it and bent it so it doesn't go in the gap bit now.
I think the controversy over that medicine started with Joe Rogan. Then junk "news" outlets like Fox News (hard conservative lean) and CNN (hard left leaning) took an opportunity to exaggerate and mislead people.The first mention was on fox news from what I can see. It was touted during senate meetings though