Ohh Maddie hasn’t eitherNo. It's not real.
It’s a full house
Ohh Maddie hasn’t eitherNo. It's not real.
Dammit you beat me to it
dibsDammit you beat me to it
Think I'm gonna eat some chips and salsa
And I forgot I have a snickerdoodle! WOOHOO big night for me!
Cinnamon?Think I'm gonna eat some chips and salsa
And I forgot I have a snickerdoodle! WOOHOO big night for me!
Means like 30 mins at least hahaBe back so fast
knock knock
She gone off for a min ( prob 60 mins) so I will say itwork
Semi related Woody Harrlson's dad was a professional hitmanI think the controversy over that medicine started with Joe Rogan. Then junk "news" outlets like Fox News (hard conservative lean) and CNN (hard left leaning) took an opportunity to exaggerate and mislead people.
Fox news and CNN are the last places you should be getting news about U.S., because they're politically partisan on extreme ends. You have to decipher shit on-the-fly when listening to their rhetoric in order to cut out all the political noise.
He's citing it in this conversation with Freddy Kruger (1hr 23m 20s time mark). Listen for five mins:
I met him cpl times , got double bookedSemi related Woody Harrlson's dad was a professional hitman