Into their dicks!Kick large spikey rocks into their faces, I got this
Into their dicks!Kick large spikey rocks into their faces, I got this
I googled! It's like not even a "he might have been/there's evidence he was"Semi related Woody Harrlson's dad was a professional hitman
Lmao I'm so glad he returned to the show.I'll be honest. I get all my news from Jon Stewart
Love that u googled this heheI googled! It's like not even a "he might have been/there's evidence he was"
No. dude was contract killer. Wild.
Did you ever watch his show on apple tv?Lmao I'm so glad he returned to the show.
She will have finished work at this rate…Also hi buh buh
I had a brilliant idea. Now hear me out
"hello, dad? Yeah, I really wanted that role but they gave it to that other guy"I googled! It's like not even a "he might have been/there's evidence he was"
No. dude was contract killer. Wild.
Also hi buh buh
I had a brilliant idea. Now hear me out
That's very surprising. I had to set the video speed to 1.25x-1.5x just to get through the conversation—did his father talk and think slow af too? I'm assuming hitmen need to be quick in all sorts of humanly aspects. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Semi related Woody Harrlson's dad was a professional hitman
I find stealth over speed to be more efficientThat's very surprising. I had to set the video speed to 1.25x-1.5x just to get through the conversation—did his father talk and think slow af too? I'm assuming hitmen need to be quick in all sorts of humanly aspects. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Correct answer:I not sure who’s got the most twisted mind, Hope for knowing, Maddie for checking or B for adding footnotes hahahaha
No. Mostly on TV and on YouTube.Did you ever watch his show on apple tv?
Same. I've just seen clips but looks like it was a pretty good showNo. Mostly on TV and on YouTube.
Same. I've just seen clips but looks like it was a pretty good show