D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,562 My cats dont like mackerel for some reason
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,565 Johnthomas094 said: By the way hows is life going Ciaran? Click to expand... Shit lol How are you?
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,566 Harthacnut said: Shit lol How are you? Click to expand... Why shit? Mine is kinda ok. New challenges at new place.
Harthacnut said: Shit lol How are you? Click to expand... Why shit? Mine is kinda ok. New challenges at new place.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,567 Johnthomas094 said: Why shit? Mine is kinda ok. New challenges at new place. Click to expand... Always tired, dont like my new job, mental health etc. Are you enjoying your new place?
Johnthomas094 said: Why shit? Mine is kinda ok. New challenges at new place. Click to expand... Always tired, dont like my new job, mental health etc. Are you enjoying your new place?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,569 Harthacnut said: Always tired, dont like my new job, mental health etc. Are you enjoying your new place? Click to expand... I feel you there man. Always tired and mental health definitely sucks. Things do eventually get better
Harthacnut said: Always tired, dont like my new job, mental health etc. Are you enjoying your new place? Click to expand... I feel you there man. Always tired and mental health definitely sucks. Things do eventually get better
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,570 youngbustyredhead said: *blinks sleepily* Click to expand... Good mooring Red
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,572 Harthacnut said: Always tired, dont like my new job, mental health etc. Are you enjoying your new place? Click to expand... Ciaran you are a good person. You should believe in yourself. And I'm sure you will definitely come out of it. Too humid, crowded and raining like hell.
Harthacnut said: Always tired, dont like my new job, mental health etc. Are you enjoying your new place? Click to expand... Ciaran you are a good person. You should believe in yourself. And I'm sure you will definitely come out of it. Too humid, crowded and raining like hell.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,573 Casey86 said: I feel you there man. Always tired and mental health definitely sucks. Things do eventually get better Click to expand... I hope so. Sorry you've been feeling shitty too
Casey86 said: I feel you there man. Always tired and mental health definitely sucks. Things do eventually get better Click to expand... I hope so. Sorry you've been feeling shitty too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,575 Harthacnut said: Good mooring Red Click to expand... Good anchornoon! Sending bzzts of energy and sunshine
Harthacnut said: Good mooring Red Click to expand... Good anchornoon! Sending bzzts of energy and sunshine
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,576 Harthacnut said: I hope so. Sorry you've been feeling shitty too Click to expand... Yea it definitely sucks lol, try to make the best of it.
Harthacnut said: I hope so. Sorry you've been feeling shitty too Click to expand... Yea it definitely sucks lol, try to make the best of it.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,577 Fun fact: I mistyped energy at first and it autocorrected to beefy Someone else will have to sends bzzts of beefy
Fun fact: I mistyped energy at first and it autocorrected to beefy Someone else will have to sends bzzts of beefy
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,579 youngbustyredhead said: Fun fact: I mistyped energy at first and it autocorrected to beefy Someone else will have to sends bzzts of beefy Click to expand... Maybe @vanilla_hips
youngbustyredhead said: Fun fact: I mistyped energy at first and it autocorrected to beefy Someone else will have to sends bzzts of beefy Click to expand... Maybe @vanilla_hips
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,580 Another fun fact: in that post I mistyped beefy and it autocorrected to needy I can send bzzts of needy but this is the wrong crowd lol
Another fun fact: in that post I mistyped beefy and it autocorrected to needy I can send bzzts of needy but this is the wrong crowd lol