Howdy CaseyHey YBR
Howdy CaseyHey YBR
Whenever you are free, I want you to DM me. I hope I'm not troubling you.Thank you all![]()
Whenever you are free, I want you to DM me. I hope I'm not troubling you.
How are you?Howdy Casey
Ok! Usual classes today. This weekend is Family Weekend so getting excited for that/preparing to clean up my room and the suite in general lolHow are you?
That's good to hearOk! Usual classes today. This weekend is Family Weekend so getting excited for that/preparing to clean up my room and the suite in general lol
Gotta look this up lmaoThe weather lady just said "squirting across" then quickly corrected herself to "spreading across"
And now she has completely lost all composure.
Oh Elizabeth...
Gotta look this up lmao
Call off the attack it's fine!If they messed up your house... I'll beat them with attic pipe
Them taking me out to dinner lol. Will prob go to the field hockey game for my sister’s benefit. And show her around a lot. She’s gonna be staying in my room for the weekend!That's good to hearYay family time. Got anything fun planned?