Drink a glass of water and eat an apple. Do as I say!!Okay.
I'll just stick with heroin
Drink a glass of water and eat an apple. Do as I say!!Okay.
I'll just stick with heroin
Drink a glass of water and eat an apple. Do as I say!!
Good boy!Yes ma'am
Personally, I’d stick with pineappleI need to become an alcoholic
Fixed itDrink a glass of water and eat a. Do as I say!!
I like the way you think!Personally, I’d stick with pineapple
Fixed it
Right? Although, I’m pretty sure pineapple eats you back. Ferocious fruit.I like the way you think!
WE ALL KNOW MARK IS RESPONSIBLE!It's this job lol
Okay.
I'll just stick with heroin
HEYO! TURN UP Y'ALL!!!!!!What up B-money
Possibly. You mean here? Is this code?Sun shining?
I more just meant, are you happy?Possibly. You mean here? Is this code?
OhI more just meant, are you happy?
It's always fucking MarkWE ALL KNOW MARK IS RESPONSIBLE!