Group Banter Race to a million

Oh :)

Thank you for asking. I truly am. I feel like I'm pretty much over covid. I finally got to spend time with Sadie. I don't have to work today. I have a meeting with a career coach today. I'm getting pizza tonight with friends. Will prolly have a couple adult beverages :p

Life's good. Need to keep reminding myself of the good things

Sorry. That was a long way of saying yes lol
OH

HELL

YEAH
 
Probably should rephrase that loool
phrasing.gif
 
Oh :)

Thank you for asking. I truly am. I feel like I'm pretty much over covid. I finally got to spend time with Sadie. I don't have to work today. I have a meeting with a career coach today. I'm getting pizza tonight with friends. Will prolly have a couple adult beverages :p

Life's good. Need to keep reminding myself of the good things

Sorry. That was a long way of saying yes lol
Great answer
 
That would be an extra crunchy piece of popcorn lol. Well either way you deserve spoil yourself once in a while
Everyone does

Did I tell you we almost had a fight the other night? Over Hamilton?

Btw, it's all over tik tok. Apparently every theatre is dealing with it
 

Trending content

Back
Top