What are people fighting about
True everyone deserves to spoil themselves. You did not tell me that lol and I don't have tik tok.. I'm too old for thatEveryone does
Did I tell you we almost had a fight the other night? Over Hamilton?
Btw, it's all over tik tok. Apparently every theatre is dealing with it
People think other people are singing too loudWhat are people fighting about
WhatSitting at the dinner table with my mother
She sings in the tune of band aid
"Do they know its pussy time at all".
Kill me.
Group of old people yelling at a group of teenage girls who dressed up for Hamilton and were singing. Personally, I didn't think they were disruptive. Also, it's on Disney+ if you want to watch it without people having a good timeTrue everyone deserves to spoil themselves. You did not tell me that lol and I don't have tik tok.. I'm too old for that![]()
Old people be yelling at everyone. Whatcha expect when seeing a musicalGroup of old people yelling at a group of teenage girls who dressed up for Hamilton and were singing. Personally, I didn't think they were disruptive. Also, it's on Disney+ if you want to watch it without people having a good time
CIARAN!
No, no yell itBailey
That's what I said!Old people be yelling at everyone. Whatcha expect when seeing a musical
Your pfp is *chef's kiss*BAILEY
Your pfp is *chef's kiss*
de nadaMerci