D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,161 Bailey94 said: It'll be worth the wait. In the meantime, big hugs Click to expand... Was it good?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,163 SophUKYis said: I can hear the accent Click to expand... I love herrrrr
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,164 SophUKYis said: Was it good? Click to expand... It wasssssss. They didn't fuck it up, like they have with so many live actions
SophUKYis said: Was it good? Click to expand... It wasssssss. They didn't fuck it up, like they have with so many live actions
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,165 Tash26 said: It wasssssss. They didn't fuck it up, like they have with so many live actions Click to expand... This makes me really happy
Tash26 said: It wasssssss. They didn't fuck it up, like they have with so many live actions Click to expand... This makes me really happy
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,166 SophUKYis said: I can hear the accent Click to expand... Muhrrr-duhrrr
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,167 SophUKYis said: And thank you Bailey lovely <3 Click to expand... Always Soph
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,169 SophUKYis said: Was it good? Click to expand... I loved it. So faithful to the original. I think I cried just as hard
SophUKYis said: Was it good? Click to expand... I loved it. So faithful to the original. I think I cried just as hard
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,173 Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,174 youngbustyredhead said: Gonna have to find Hot Fuzz tonight Click to expand... Sup
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,178 Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... You got thisssss <3
Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... You got thisssss <3
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #241,180 Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Goooo Bailey!
Bailey94 said: Oof Gotta go fam 4:00 appointment with a career coach go me lol Click to expand... Goooo Bailey!