BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,221 Speaking of eating Went to Double Dave's tonight. It's a pizza buffet, you know ... bc murica But they also have a salad bar and I went back for seconds ........ FOR SALAD! WHAAAAAAAAAAT? Who have I become?
Speaking of eating Went to Double Dave's tonight. It's a pizza buffet, you know ... bc murica But they also have a salad bar and I went back for seconds ........ FOR SALAD! WHAAAAAAAAAAT? Who have I become?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,222 Harthacnut said: Whats a snickerdoodle? Click to expand... A magical cookie made by angels
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,223 I had fried eggs for dinner lol no dang steaks
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,224 Actually it's my favourite cookie and I get them at Great American Cookies more often than I should
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,225 BunnyBeeHope said: I had fried eggs for dinner lol no dang steaks Click to expand... Eggs are good tho I like eggs
BunnyBeeHope said: I had fried eggs for dinner lol no dang steaks Click to expand... Eggs are good tho I like eggs
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,226 Snickerdoodles are like cinnamon sugar cookies? Mayhaps idk
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,228 Harthacnut said: Whats a snickerdoodle? Click to expand... From the German "Schneckennudel" It's a simple, tangy drop cookie made with butter and sugar, then rolled in a cinnamon-sugar mixture before baking
Harthacnut said: Whats a snickerdoodle? Click to expand... From the German "Schneckennudel" It's a simple, tangy drop cookie made with butter and sugar, then rolled in a cinnamon-sugar mixture before baking
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,229 BunnyBeeHope said: Anyway work time. Have a good one Click to expand... I hope your shift goes by so fast, Hope Then you get a couple days off to recover
BunnyBeeHope said: Anyway work time. Have a good one Click to expand... I hope your shift goes by so fast, Hope Then you get a couple days off to recover
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,231 SophUKYis said: Work is stupid Click to expand... darn tootin
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,233 Time for me to depart also Take care all.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,235 What if i got a tent and went and lived on the beach so I'd never have to work again
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,236 Bailey94 said: Hi Soph How are you? Click to expand... To early to tell but I do know I want to curl back into bed I hope you’re good! It’s of to work for me now
Bailey94 said: Hi Soph How are you? Click to expand... To early to tell but I do know I want to curl back into bed I hope you’re good! It’s of to work for me now
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,237 BunnyBeeHope said: What if i got a tent and went and lived on the beach so I'd never have to work again Click to expand... Genius
BunnyBeeHope said: What if i got a tent and went and lived on the beach so I'd never have to work again Click to expand... Genius
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,238 BunnyBeeHope said: What if i got a tent and went and lived on the beach so I'd never have to work again Click to expand... That's the spirit!
BunnyBeeHope said: What if i got a tent and went and lived on the beach so I'd never have to work again Click to expand... That's the spirit!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,239 SophUKYis said: To early to tell but I do know I want to curl back into bed I hope you’re good! It’s of to work for me now Click to expand... Well I hope you have a great day and work goes by quickly
SophUKYis said: To early to tell but I do know I want to curl back into bed I hope you’re good! It’s of to work for me now Click to expand... Well I hope you have a great day and work goes by quickly
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,240 Love y'all. I'm getting sleepy so I'm heading to bed I hope y'all have a good day and work is over before you know it And spikey rocks are kicked ........ into dicks
Love y'all. I'm getting sleepy so I'm heading to bed I hope y'all have a good day and work is over before you know it And spikey rocks are kicked ........ into dicks